VoIP Telephone Systems
Cloud-based business phone systems!
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) office phone systems provide an affordable, easy-to-use, and reliable system for your small or medium-sized business. VOIP offers an enterprise grade features in a phone system priced for the small business user. With VOIP your business will be better equipped to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and even be connected anywhere.
SoloCompute offers a turn-key service to procure, install and manage your VOIP phone systems. We can pinpoint and alleviate risks before they have a chance to reach your network and lessen your security costs and difficulty.
VoIP system features & functionality help improve how customers see you and improve relationship with your customers and between employees.
Cloud PBX systems are the complete opposite
- No hardware onsite, except for the phones on your employee’s desks.
- No upgrades or servicing to be done. We host all the hardware and software for your Virtual PBX hardware-free phone system.
- Improved Features. Hosted PBX phone systems offer more than just transfer, hold, and voicemail. Take advantage of features such as voicemail-to-email and find-me follow-me to help your employees service your clients better.
Typical VoIP features:
- Automated Attendants and IVR (interactive voice response) for prompt and efficient call handling
- Call Queueing or ACD
- Find Me Follow Me — have calls go to your cell phone or where you are located so you don’t miss important calls
- Voicemail to Email
- SIP trunking to your onsite VoIP system