Multiple Servers in Multiple Locations
You can reduce the high costs of hardware and software purchases and enjoy greater productivity by subscribing to Cloud Services. Your data is stored on secure state-of-the-art data centers, allowing you to access it from anywhere on any device, and you’ll also benefit from an array of cloud-hosted apps that will take your productivity to the next level
Cloud hosting relies on the most inventive cloud computing technologies, which allow indefinite number of machines to function as one system. These hosting services are offered to clients via multiple connected servers, which involve a cloud, contrary to being offered by a virtual or single server. Cloud hosting is also sometimes referred to as cloud server hosting, cluster server hosting, or server on-demand hosting.
Extreme Reliability Cloud hosting involves multiple servers, running from various locations, meaning there is no single point of failure. For instance, should a server become non-functional on the cloud, it doesn’t impact a site’s ability to run, or your personnel’s access to mission-critical data, because other servers within the cluster can carry over the task and continue to serve content. This reliable and robust hosting environment is further supplemented by effective dynamic load balancing.
Depending your (and your clients’) privacy needs
choose US-based or Canadian-based cloud services
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Corporate Mobility – data and applications are available to you practically anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
- Run Windows apps anywhere they run equally on a variety of devices –Windows, Mac, iOS or Android.
- Flexible costs and budget – only pay for what you need and no upfront capital investments
- Scaleable –IT capabilities grow as fast and easily as your business grows
- Team-friendly – document sharing, data sharing, collaborate on documents to keep your teams up- to- date and stay in touch.
- If you have lots of data and/or computing processing requirements, leverage their massive data centers
- Utilize cloud infrastructure to support backup and disaster recovery activities
- Create geographic redundancy for business applications by replicating the apps and data across data centers around the globe to optimize performance for users wherever they are working